Sponsorships are a win-win opportunity for both our community partners and Silver Oak Elementary School. Our sponsors get the public recognition they deserve for their engagement in the community and our teachers and staff get the help they need to enhance the educational environment for every child at our school.
Please contact Silver Oak
PTO Director of Special Events
Suneet Gill for more information.
Silver Oak Educational Partnership ("SOEP"; dba: Silver Oak Elementary PTO) is looking for corporate and small business sponsors to help support enrichment programs, technology investments, and classroom grants not otherwise afforded by the budget granted to our school by the school district. We are hoping you will support us this year to help bring a high standard of balanced education to our students.
SOEP is a recognized non-profit that operates exclusively for charitable and educational purposes within the meaning of section 501(c) (3) of the Internal Revenue Code. We partner with Silver Oak Elementary School staff and parents to provide students with access to resources that support educational enrichment with an emphasis on STEM (Science Technology, Engineering and Math), LAR (Language Arts and Reading) and Fine Arts.
SOEP is offering business sponsorship levels that allow for various degrees of recognition for your company's contribution throughout the year. Silver Oak Elementary serves the families in Silver Creek Country Club, Meadowlands and California Oak Creek communities in south San Jose. We have over 600 children at Silver Oak Elementary, that’s over 400 local Evergreen families who see and benefit from your contribution.
If you would like to be an Annual Sponsor or have questions regarding sponsorship, please contact me as soon as possible at email@example.com.
Silver Oak Educational Partnership
dba: Silver Oak Elementary PTO
Director of Special Events/Sponsors
Silver Oak Educational Partnership ("SOEP"; dba: Silver Oak Elementary PTO) has a rich tradition of focusing all of our fundraising efforts on programs and activities that directly benefit our students and families.
Your contribution is tax deductible to the fullest extent allowable, and sponsorship donations can be made in any of the following forms:
- Monetary Donations
- Professional Services
- Equipment Donations
Your donation will directly impact the programs and activities provided to our students and teachers. Monetary contributions are deposited into the Silver Oak Educational Partnership general fund, and are allocated in our budget to support currently planned programs and activities for the current school year.
The following Silver Oak programs and activities are a sample of what is currently supported through our Fall Pledge Drive and Corporate Sponsorships:
- Classroom Technology
- Community Outreach
- Cultural Enrichment
- School-wide Events
- School Improvements
- STEAM classes and supplies
- Visiting Authors and Musicians
- Teacher continued education
- Classroom Supplies
- Faculty and Staff Appreciation
We value our sponsors and we take steps to recognize your contribution and show our appreciation for your critical support. We offer tailored benefits at each level of sponsorship, and we highlight all of our sponsors in multiple forums, including in our event flyers, on our school website and in our electronic communication. SOEP appreciates your consideration and we look forward to building a winning partnership in support of all students at Silver Oak Elementary School.
STEAM LAB SPONSOR PARTNERS - Cash grants $2,500+ dedicated to maintaining the daily operation of the Silver Oak STEAM Lab for all students (K-6):
Please visit our STEAM LAB SPONSOR BENEFITS document for a more detailed description of benefits & recognitions
GOLD SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $2,500 and up:
- Includes all Silver-level* benefits
- Company logo with live link on additional PTO website pages (PTO Home, News, and Get Involved pages)
- Option for recognition photo with Principal, PTO President and company representative posted in an edition of our school eNews (photo to be taken at Silver Oak School)
- Table space or exhibition time to promote your business at your selected sponsor-recognition event (exhibition content subject to available space & PTO approval)
- Sponsor plaque in recognition of your support
SILVER SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $1,500 - $2,499:
- Includes all Bronze-level* benefits
- Sponsorship recognition at one PTO event of your choice (selection on a first-come basis from PTO-provided list / *in-lieu of PTO-designated event Bronze benefit)
- Company logo included on eBlast marketing for your event above
BRONZE SPONSOR - Cash donation or PTO-Approved goods &/or services valued at $500 - $1,499:
- Company logo included on our PTO Community Partners website page
- Sponsorship recognition at one (1) PTO-designated Silver Oak event
- Sponsor-provided signage &/or promotional materials may be displayed at event above (size/amount subject to PTO approval)
- Company-provided logo featured on Sponsors poster displayed at:
- STEAM NIGHT
- OPEN HOUSE / ART SHOW
- FALL BACK-TO-SCHOOL MEET & GREET
SPONSORSHIP REQUIREMENTS & LIMITATIONS:
- Sponsorship duration spans the current school year. Website and Poster display benefits extend through September of the following school year.
- Sponsor cash donations must be received in full in order for benefits to be executable.
- Goods/Services donated in exchange for sponsor recognition must be determined to be needed by Silver Oak and/or valuable to SOEP/PTO programs/events by the Director of Special Events & Sponsors.
- SOEP/PTO cannot reimburse the initial investment of funds that are claimed for a Corporate Matching payment to Silver Oak School or SOEP/PTO.
Silver Oak PTO 2020-2021
Virtual Event Sponsorship Opportunities
Walk/Bike @ Home Challenge
Watch Party Movie Night
< virtual winter holiday event TBD >
Virtual Bingo Night**
Student Talent Showcase
Fitness Fun Run @ Home Challenge
SOEP Virtual Student Art Show
< year end event TBD >
During the current Distance Learning circumstances, sponsor marketing benefits will be shifted to online event presence and inclusion in both website and social media site event marketing.