Lexia Reading Core5™
Our school is using Lexia Reading Core5™, a web-based reading program that provides the targeted practice and instruction students need to develop their reading skills. As an added benefit, students can use Core5 at home. Getting started is easy!
- Create a bookmark or favorite for this web address.
- You will see a link to download Adobe Flash Player if you do not have it. Flash Player 11 or higher is required.
- If you have a slow Internet connection or if you cannot install Flash Player, you can install the Core5 software on your computer instead of using the website. Go to www.lexialearning.com and click Downloads at the top of the page.
- iPad and iPad Mini users can download the Core5 app from the App store. Search for “Lexia Reading Core5.”
- Android tablet users can download the Core5 app from the Google Play store. Search for “Lexia Reading Core5.”
- Note that the app is not available for Kindle.
- Click the Student/Parent button.
- Type in your teacher’s email and click the arrow button to continue.
4. Please try to ensure an average of 20-30 minutes per session. We recommend that usage be kept to a reasonable level – not too short and not too long. Pre-K students may need shorter, more frequent usage (10-15 minutes daily).