Chaboya PTSA Online Auction Results:
Chaboya Auction ended on March 25, 2018 at 09:22 PM PDT. At that time, winning bidder notification were sent to the highest online bidders.
- Thank you to the 20 Donors that donated the great items placed on Auction! (Please see the list of Donors below)
- Thank you to the 71 participants that made this years Auction a win for everyone!
We have made a total of $6,771 from the Auction that will be used towards Chaboya needs in the area's listed in the PTSA Funding.
- 20 Donors with 27 Items at $8230 Fair Market Value (FMV)
- 6,676 Page views
- 71 registered participants
- 228 bids, Bids Fair Market Value Ratio is 82.3%
- Raised: $6771
Our Next Fundraiser is a Color Run targeted for May 18, 2018!
|Archbishop Mitty High School|
|Bellarmine & Michele O'Brien|
|Chaboya Middle School|
|Dave and Wendy Berman|
|Evergreen Valley High School|
|Mark and Renee Churnin|
|Presentation High School|
|Silver Creek Academy|
|Silver Creek High School|
|Silver Creek Valley Country Club|
|St. Francis High School|
If you have any questions please contact email@example.com.
Chaboya PTSA presents the 2017-18 Online Auction.
This year we have many GREAT items donated to Chaboya to help raise funds. We have 27 items and growing with new items added during the week.
Auction Goal: $10,000
- STARTS: Auction site is on now and ready for bidding.
- ENDS: Scheduled to end on March 25, 2018 at 09:00 PM PDT. At that time, winning bidder notifications will be sent to the highest online bidders.
- BID WAR: If there is a last minute bidding war - The Extended Bidding option automatically extends the end time of an item by 3 minutes when it receives a bid during the final 3 minutes. This process repeats until no new bids are received during the final 3 minutes of the item bidding window or the auction has been extended for a maximum of 30 minutes beyond the original end time. When an auction is extended, you will see Extended Bidding messages displayed throughout the auction with a link for easily viewing all of the extended items.
- PAYMENTS: Payments for winning bids can be made with Cash, Check or Credit Card.
- PICK UP: All winning bids will be emailed with payment and pick up instructions.