- Click the School Locator and enter your house number and street name to locate your home school of residence.
- Determine your child's grade level according to birthdate.
- Print and complete the appropriate grade level registration packet below.
- Gather and then scan or take a picture of these additional required documents:
- Three to four proofs of residency (see registration packet)
- An image of an original birth certificate or passport for the child
- Proof of immunizations (see registration packet)
- A completed and signed image of the HLS (Home Language Survey) form
- Email all registration forms and required documents to the school secretary at your home school of residence. This can be found on the front page or in the staff directory of your home school's website.
- Spanish Dual Language Program Application - After completing steps 1-5, see instructions in the Spanish Dual Language Program section below.
Please email Amy Shaffer firstname.lastname@example.org or Jessica Villalobos email@example.com regarding any questions that pertain to this process. Your patience is appreciated while we work together to ensure families a smooth process for registration until we have an on-line registration in place.