End of Year Updates
Posted 05/17/2020 11:12AM
- Starting Monday, May 18th, teachers will begin bagging up their student's personal items left in the classroom. Please make sure to stop by Montgomery between 11-12:30 pm on your child's designated day to pick up your child's personal items (see schedule below). Please remain in your vehicles and your child's teacher will bring your child's personal items to you.
- Monday, May 18th - SDC Preschool & Kinder
- Tuesday, May 19th - Grades 1 & 2
- Wednesday, May 20th - Grades 3 & 4
- Thursday, May 21st - Grades 5 & 6
- Students with overdue library books should locate these books and return them when they come to collect their belongings from their teacher this week. If you are unsure if your child has an overdue library book, please check in with your child's teacher. Our librarian, Ms. Cat, sent all teachers a list of student with overdue books.
- All TK - grade 5 students will be asked to keep their devices thru the summer and should only return their chrome book if they move.
- All 6th grade students will asked to return their devices to Montgomery by Friday, June 12th, the last day of school.
- Yearbooks - Because of the pandemic situation, many businesses were shut down, and this includes many yearbook manufacturing and printing companies. During this economic shutdown, our yearbook vendor had one manufacturing plant left open. Needless to say, they are working hard to fill all orders from across the country. As soon as we know when our yearbooks will be delivered, we will make another announcement. We appreciate your patience. If you were planning on ordering a yearbook, the link has been included for your convenience. Order your yearbook
- PTA elections - We still have two PTA board positions open. If you are interested in taking on a more active role at your child's school please consider running for our PTA Treasurer or PTA Membership positions. For more information, please see our school website.